It's possible that the port is in use that it tries to use. Tried setting hostport and clientport on the server?

-ics

Alex A kirjoitti:
I am running several CSS servers on Ubuntu 13.04 (recently switched from CentOS
6.x)

One of my servers that is running on xxx.xxx.xxx.44 IP receives this error in
the server console when Game info is queried (or all servers are simply
refreshed by anyone who has that server in favorites) through the steam server
browser:
/home/buildbot/buildslave_steam/steam_rel_client_linux/build/src/common/udpsocket.cpp
 (537) : Assertion Failed: GetLastNetError() != 0

Two of my other servers running on xxx.xxx.xxx.43 IP do not have this issue.
Like wise running the server on .45 IP has no issues.

What can be causing this?

Thanks,
unt0uch