Från: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] För Infamous Weasel
Skickat: den 29 november 2013 12:37
Till: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list;
h...@list.valvesoftware.com
Ämne: [hlds_linux] Mysterious text-chat "gag"?

Anybody else seeing times where their players are effectively "gagged" from
using in-game text-chat - even though that have NOT been "gagged" in
SourceMod?

Several of my players reported this symptom recently.  I thought they were
vote-gagged or something in SourceMod - but they weren't.  Today, it
happened to me.  The only fix was to restart the SERVER to get it to allow
me to use in-game text-chat again.  Weird.

Not sure if it's a SourceMod thing, or something more basic going-on with
HLDS.

PS: This is experienced on a TF2 server hosted under Linux (Debian 6).  Not
sure if symptoms would also be experienced on Windows-hosted servers.