I know for a while I ran a plugin that allowed players to votemute/votegag
people, and for whatever strange reason - random people would be gagged.

I removed that plugin (by FLOOR_MASTER I think), and the problems seems to
be gone? It's been years since I've had that problem however.

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Gatherix <oozearb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Having some more info would help. Have you identified any sort of variables
> that are necessary conditions for the issue to occur, or does it truly seem
> spontaneous?
>
> What's the frequency of the issue? Have you made any changes to SourceMod,
> the server, or the server environment (i.e. the machine it's hosted on)?
> Just to eliminate variables ensure all your extentions are up to date,
> SourceMod and MetaMod are updated to the least stable snapshots (if you're
> running on a dev build, switch over temporarily), and check the
> server/SourceMod logs. Disabling any non-stock plugins/extensions is also
> worth trying if the problem happens consistently enough.
>

> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 12:31 AM, Infamous Weasel <wea...@weaselslair.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Yes, but no changes to that recently, and no flood-warnings, or actions
> > showing in the SourceMod logs related to flooding.  What's weird is I
> > hadn't been on the server (or on-line at all) for about a day - then
> when I
> > joined it was like it wasn't accepting my in-game text-chats
> ("messagemode"
> > or "messagemode2").  I would get the prompt to enter the text, but it
> never
> > showed-up. Weird.
> >
> > PS: Obviously I meant "SRCDS" in the previous post - not "HLDS".
> >

> > On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Oskar Levin <os...@dataviruset.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I think there's an anti-flood plugin enabled in SourceMod by default.
> Did
> > > you check that?

- Gordon Reynolds