It's probably because server owners haven't properly configured their
servers for this update yet.

I think that it would be easier if a "modded" tag were added, and that way
popular gameplay mods like VSH and Randomizer could set that by default so
that these servers don't automatically appear on QuickPlay.

thesupremecommander (Steam<http://steamcommunity.com/id/thesupremecommander>
)