There's also a problem where you can't manually set tags that are set by
the game. For example, if I have a plugin to modifies respawn times, I
can't add the respawntimes tag, as the game will remove it. The only way to
set the respawntimes tag without changing the game's built-in respawn timer
is to change mp_respawnwavetime to "10", since the default is "10.0" and
the game uses a string comparison to decide if the cvar has been changed.

Dr. McKay
www.doctormckay.com