Too bad the server isn't working on wheezy, due to libc being too old. I even
tried inserting newer libc so's, but the server crashes on every boot.

Weasels Lair <wea...@weaselslair.com> hat geschrieben:

No built-in way to do it. But, I was (until my server sudden went offline a
couple hours ago) using a regex chat filter plug-in for source mod to just
drop the chats - and treat them like they never happened.  I think it was
this plug-in specifically:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=71867