On 07/06/2014 02:44, Robert Paulson wrote:
Oh boy, I'm going to enjoy watching you squirm from this one. Nice try
deleting your Reddit and Twitter account.

Oh ffs, you halfwitted moron. That is not my steam account.

Fletcher : is this twat's google searches on a keyword really relevant to this list? If I have to "prove" I've played 46 hours of TF2 in order to satisfy the buffoon,
I can provide you the proof, but otherwise find someone responsible for him
and them to switch him off.

Robert. You are wrong. Stop being a dick.

If you had more than 1 brain cell (or understood human reproduction) you could
probably figure it out.

--
Dan