On 07/06/2014 14:25, Rick Dunn wrote:
I apologize if I used hyperbole to prove a point in my obviously extremely
sarcastic post above.  My point is valid.  You do not contribute any useful
input into any of the posts in which you do participate.

I don't post for your benefit. I post feedback for Valve to read.

I generally talk about the subject at hand. It's mostly others than switch the subject
to the poster as both you and Robert have done in this thread.

You both behave like dicks for no other reason than because someone disagrees with you.
Get over yourselves.

--
Dan.