Hello,

I'd like to ask if anyone knows specificly what's going on with l4d servers nowadays.

All of a sudden, banned_user.cfg doesn't work anymore (banned users can just join the server) and also if you choose the steam overlay you don't see the players that you play with anymore,

Matters complicate even more as I tried to just reboot the server and it keeps crashing even though I tried this with a clean install without source mod.

Then the guys at gameservers told me that they needed to "fix stuff". Whatever it was it made the server work again but it went from version 29 to 28.

I also had to search for a suitable sourcemod version for it to even work because the latest version doesn't work anymore.

I'm at a loss. Can anyone explain what I have to do to make the banlist work again ? Because that's very crucial. I've banned all these teamkillers and they just shouldn't be able to join.

thx

cd