Like i said in the past, all my normal servers died. Only my custom servers
are still running normally. Takes ages to fill up a server and it dies
pretty quick too when it becomes later.. quickplay used to help out once
the servers reached a certain point but that is gone now too.

The one thing that is funny, i run a couple of mvm servers.. just for fun.
Those are full almost all the time... but i rather want my normal server
full instead of the mvm ones. I also know why the mvm servers are full all
the time. Almost no community wants to run mvm since you can only play with
a few people and you cant run ads on them either.

Most boring map in the world in my eyes X3 Orange is pretty much full every
day, go figure.