From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 4:21 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2 update released

I too am disappointed with this update, so much that I'll most probably be
spending my money on some other games this month. I thought there would be more
to the winter season/event than just duck collecting and some new items (mostly
cosmetics). A map would've certainly been nice. Oh well, people can't expect
everything I guess - especially when there are bugs that still haven't been
fixed for weeks or months.