But the amount of players who can readily make something like that within
UGC is not all that high.
People thought of me as a messiah for my simple plugin when I had only
learned about programming in SMod 2 days prior.

Making a plugin to continue to cheat is way more steps involved than simply
typing an rcon command in console.

Nothing will ever 100% stop cheaters, but it's silly not to even try to
slow them down.
If we're going to just toss our hands in the air and say it's pointless
because there will always be a workaround then why even bother having a VAC
system in place.