>"Removed the disconnect REASON from the message when players leave the server"
> Why on earth would you do that?

Ancient ancient ancient ancient issue where they (the game) pass this
through a format function and can crash through arbitrary memory
reading. The string was localized too to the client disconnecting
which was even more neat. It's beyond well documented how this has
been abused for well over a decade.

> Numerous security and stability improvements

Can we for the love of god please get a CS:S sync. There's so much bad
stuff out there now and keeping all the other games vulnerable doesn't
help anyone. I'm happy to spend an hour reviewing the changeset or
whatever it takes to help this stuff land.

Kyle.