Well, I plan to have huge stair case + some platforms in the middle
appearing after certain time amount.
It should be invisible and with no collision. After the time has
finished, it should appear out of this air, allowing players to ascend
through it.

Is it possible to have multiple entities on one brush? I would like to
make some parts breakable (as traps - it's a map for zombie master).

Ener