There's game_ui http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Game_ui , but I used this tutorial when I did 3rd person. http://www.interlopers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26300&start=15

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:55:55 +0200, Joe W-A <joewa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Pretty sure there are no inputs for keypresses other than use.

On 22 July 2010 22:48, Niels Gade <nielsg...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've looked into the console commands, and it seems that the player speed
is hardcoded, but with some clever parenting and a lot of in 'n outputs,
it's probably possible.

OnPlayerPressesForward - triggerpush - Enable
OnPlayerReleaseForward - triggerpush - Disable

Something like that, I haven't hammered in quite a while.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:16:40 +0200, Marcello Bortolino <