Sha'ul's Second Letter to the Thessalonians, Chapter 1

   {1:1} Sha'ul, Sila, and Timothy, to the assembly of the
 Thessalonians in God our Father, and the Lord Yeshua the Messiah:
 {1:2} Grace to you and shalom from God our Father and the Lord Yeshua
 the Messiah.

   {1:3} We are bound to always give thanks to God for you, brothers,
 even as it is appropriate, because your faith grows exceedingly, and
 the love of each and every one of you towards one another abounds;
 {1:4} so that we ourselves boast about you in the assemblies of God
 for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and in the
 afflictions which you endure. {1:5} This is an obvious sign of the
 righteous judgment of God, to the end that you may be counted worthy
 of the Kingdom of God, for which you also suffer. {1:6} Since it is a
 righteous thing with God to repay affliction to those who afflict you,
 {1:7} and to give relief to you that are afflicted with us, when the
 Lord Yeshua is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels in flaming
 fire, {1:8} giving vengeance to those who don't know God, and to those
 who don't obey the Good News of our Lord Yeshua, {1:9} who will pay
 the penalty: eternal destruction from the face of the Lord and from
 the glory of his might, {1:10} when he comes to be glorified in his
 holy ones, and to be admired among all those who have believed
 (because our testimony to you was believed) in that day.

   {1:11} To this end we also pray always for you, that our God may
 count you worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire of goodness
 and work of faith, with power; {1:12} that the name of our Lord Yeshua
 may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our
 God and the Lord Yeshua the Messiah.