So I started working through the agility tutorial and I have a couple
of questions about 'tasks' in agility.  At the end of Part 1, it
sounds like I should be able to add tasks, however, when I click the
save button on the new task page, the new task is not created.  I just
get taken back to an empty list of tasks.

I decided to try and plow forward a little more from there, and I
completed Part 3.  Having the task form as part of the story page made
sense, and I got the java script add user element working.  But I
noticed two problems (1 very minor, 1 not so minor).  First, the
embedded add task form has a non-functional cancel button.  This is
not such a big deal, but I thought I should mention it in case it is
part of a small bug.  Second, when I try to add the task by clicking
save, I am taken to 'http://localhost:3000/stories/1-the-bomb/tasks'
and I get the following error:

-----------------------------------------------
Unknown action

No action responded to 1-the-bomb
-----------------------------------------------

Where '1-the-bomb' is a story id/name pair.  Is there a step further
down in the tutorial that will correct this or have I maybe missed
something?  I tried to double check my work, but I am not seeing the
problem.

Thanks again for the help,

 -J

On Sep 4, 10:42 am, Tom Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Oops - the POD tutorial hasn't been updated for 0.8.
>
> You should have more luck with the agility tutorial
>
> > Second, the list of Categories and Adverts does not show the time
> > stamps like in the tutorial.
>
> We got rid of that - we found that 4 times out of 5 you didn't want  
> it. It's easier to add it back in the 1 time you do want it.
>
> The other problems are probably related to the tutorial being out of  
> date
>
> Tom
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to