No worries, Tom.  I've been doing just that.  I figured out
what :nobody is for!!!  But, I'm going to keep the secret to myself,
muahahahah.  Ahem.   Although, I still don't understand why you'd
use :nobody instead of :guest for a password reset.

On Sep 12, 6:34 am, Tom Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Sorry for not responding to these questions. I really appreciate any  
> help with documentation, but I've got so much on my plate that you  
> might need to dig in to the source code and try and figure out as much  
> as possible for yourself.
>
> Tom
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to