Although I didn't answer my original question (still curious about
right-aligning), I tried the following on a whim and it added a nice
little vertical bar between my "standard' and "config" tabs:

<def tag="main-nav">
  <navigation class="main-nav" merge-attrs>
    <nav-item href="#{base_url}/">Home</nav-item>
    <nav-item with="&Project">Projects</nav-item>
    <nav-item with="&Custodian">Custodians</nav-item>

    <nav-item with="">|</nav-item>

    <nav-item with="&Location">Locations</nav-item>
  </navigation>
</def>


On May 11, 11:55 am, Montgomery Kosma <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks to a December post by James Garlick, I figured out how to
> redefine main-nav.  My goal was simply to change the default order in
> which tabs were shown (not sure what the default was, perhaps
> alphabetical?).
>
> I now have this:
>
> <def tag="main-nav">
>   <navigation class="main-nav" merge-attrs>
>     <nav-item href="#{base_url}/">Home</nav-item>
>     <nav-item with="&Project">Projects</nav-item>
>     <nav-item with="&Custodian">Custodians</nav-item>
>     <nav-item with="&Location">Locations</nav-item>
>   </navigation>
> </def>
>
> The Location tab represents a class-ified enum_string that should
> rarely change.  (Eventually I will have several of these aggregated on
> a "Config" page.)
>
> To distinguish it from the main navigation options, I want to move
> Location to the right edge of the tab bar.  Any suggestions on how to
> go about doing that?
>
> thanks!
>
> monty
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to