It sounds like you want another section in your page header rather than
trying to fit it into main-nav.
You can add it with something like:
<extend tag="page">
<old-page:>
<after-main-nav:>
<ul class="secondary-nav">
<nav-item with="&Location">Locations</nav-item>
</ul>
<after-main-nav:>
</old-page:>
</extend>
And then add stuff into application.css to get it looking proper. Use
the main-nav stuff in public/hobothemes/clean/stylesheets/clean.css as a
starting point.
cheers,
Bryan
Montgomery Kosma wrote:
> Thanks to a December post by James Garlick, I figured out how to
> redefine main-nav. My goal was simply to change the default order in
> which tabs were shown (not sure what the default was, perhaps
> alphabetical?).
>
> I now have this:
>
> <def tag="main-nav">
> <navigation class="main-nav" merge-attrs>
> <nav-item href="#{base_url}/">Home</nav-item>
> <nav-item with="&Project">Projects</nav-item>
> <nav-item with="&Custodian">Custodians</nav-item>
> <nav-item with="&Location">Locations</nav-item>
> </navigation>
> </def>
>
> The Location tab represents a class-ified enum_string that should
> rarely change. (Eventually I will have several of these aggregated on
> a "Config" page.)
>
> To distinguish it from the main navigation options, I want to move
> Location to the right edge of the tab bar. Any suggestions on how to
> go about doing that?
>
> thanks!
>
> monty
> >
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---