Things are massively faster in the Rails production mode - in the  
default development mode, it's reloading all the code every time.  
You'll want to set RAILS_ENV=production wherever you're deploying to.

--Matt Jones

On Aug 27, 2009, at 1:04 PM, Dale Gregory wrote:

>
> Hi all,  I have been using hobo to prototype a new ERP system for our
> company.  I love how quickly I can put together everything and demo
> for my boss.  My application is getting pretty large and I am seeing
> slowdowns now as I move from screen to screen. I have 60 models that
> are all fully related to each other.  What should I do to make it run
> faster? Is there a setting that puts it into production mode that will
> new quicker?
>
> Thanks!...Dale
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to