Setting :limit to what it returns got rid of the xtraneous migration.
Thanks!
Brett


On Oct 29, 4:37 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 29, 4:26 pm, Brett Nelson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On edge, of these, the only one I see still happening is
> > :text with :limit
>
> > it ignores a setting like :limit=>1000000
> > and appears to get set to 16777215
>
> I'm not going to fix this one, nor the other one I found:
>
> mysql: decimal type without specifying scale & precision.  (It thinks
> the values are 0 and 10)
>
> In both of these cases, the migration generator essentially tells you
> what to set to shut it up.  The cure for these two is worse than the
> disease.
>
> But I will fix anything anybody finds where it's not obvious how to
> make it shut up...
>
> Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to