If you copy the static_tags file from hobo's lib directory to  
RAILS_ROOT/config/dryml_static_tags.txt, you can add 'canvas' (without  
quotes) to the file. That will tell Hobo to treat the tag as plain HTML.

--Matt Jones

On Nov 9, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Gezin.us wrote:

>
> Hello,
>
> I am currently working on a web app to be used on a tablet device. It
> involves setting the signature on screen, and I thought it was maybe
> an idea to use the HTML 5 canvas capability for it. So, I just created
> a new DRYML tag using a canvas html 5 tag. But Hobo doesn't seem to
> like it, for giving me a method not found error. Is there a way to
> tell hobo the <canvas> tag should be treated as html?
>
> Tanks, Geert.
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to