There's a whitelist in hobo/lib/hobo/static_tags.  If you add canvas
to this list, it should work.

A quick google gave me this list:  
http://webdesign.about.com/od/html5/qt/html5-new-tags.htm
that appears to be from 2009 and not 2007.  I'll add them all to
static_tags.

Bryan

On Nov 9, 10:54 am, "Gezin.us" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently working on a web app to be used on a tablet device. It
> involves setting the signature on screen, and I thought it was maybe
> an idea to use the HTML 5 canvas capability for it. So, I just created
> a new DRYML tag using a canvas html 5 tag. But Hobo doesn't seem to
> like it, for giving me a method not found error. Is there a way to
> tell hobo the <canvas> tag should be treated as html?
>
> Tanks, Geert.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to