Haha!

Oh! That is rich, that is RICH...

Since I JUST got into Hobo like 2 weeks ago, I haven't really played with
anything else. And unfortunately I don't have any plans to use DRYML either,
as HTML/CSS is complicated enough, that I'm not sure adding in ANOTHER DSL
would really be justified for anything that I do.

On the flip side, I scanned (like 3 mins) through the dryml.rb and dryml/
directory, and most of the hooks are straight into ActionView it seems. I
don't think it should be too hard to grab out the parts you need to make it
a gem (testing is another thing!). Obviously I truly know nothing of the
internals, so I could be full of shit.

So sorry, but I have my hands full as it is! Good luck. I like the
modularity idea though. Very rubular, dude!

- Adam

--
Adam Grant
Lead Web Engineer
Telaeris, Inc.
[email protected]
(858) 627-9710


On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Kristian <[email protected]> wrote:

> Cool stuff Adam :)
> Since it seems like you have mastered this, I wonder if you could also
> extract DRYML as a separate gem without dependencies to core Hobo ;)
> That would be amazing!
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<hobousers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=.
>
>
>

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=.


Reply via email to