Lets say you have 9 models. With the default navigation, that puts 9
tabs on the top of your screen.

What I would like to be able to do is to separate the models into 3
groups. The main-nav tabs would represent these 3 groups.

In each group I want to put 3 of my models, navigated through links,
buttons, or cards in a left "aside". The net effect of this is that
main navigation is to get you to "areas" of your application and
secondary navigation now takes you to your "index" pages which are
displayed in the content region.

Is there an existing example on how to do this? I searched the
cookbook and this group for "secondary nav" and did not see anything
that was relevant.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to