Actually after looking at the code the cookbook doesn't really do what
I want to do .... going to have to think about how to do this for a
bit, considering my low level of experience with Hobo ... any pointers
would be welcome.

On Apr 21, 7:48 am, MichelV69 <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 20, 1:33 pm, Jeremy Savoy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > LOL - Of course I guess what I want is something similar to the
> > cookbook layout itself, should have realized this. Although its
> > probably not exactly what I'm wanting since the cookbook seems to be
> > full of mostly static content .... but I'm sure there is enough
> > example in the cookbook code to figure this out.
>
> > --jeremy
>
> I'd love to see what you come up with when you are done.  I am going
> to have the same issue to deal with soon in another project and seeing
> how someone else handled it would be very helpful.
>
> --Michel
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to