I'm not really sure where to put it so i hope You get this emailed or
something.

Hobo is a great gem but it has an Achilles heel - Documentation.
It would be great if 1.3 had Docs explaining the ins and outs of Hobo
and not that it "just works".
I'm not complaining but I gotta say its hard to work when you wanna
change something and you look in the docs to see where is the code and
how it works and you find nothing or close to nothing on the subject.
Good docs would make this gem godlike :) my 2 cents

On Nov 18, 2:16 pm, Owen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks goes to Domizio for giving me the great and comprehensive list
> of edits I need to do in "all of my free time" : -)
>
> Seriously, I am very excited about Hobo 1.3 and Rails 3. Lots of great
> stuff!
>
> See the new Lighthouse projects for posting tickets at:
>
> https://barquin.lighthouseapp.com/projects/63775-rapid-rails-for-hobo...
>
> https://barquin.lighthouseapp.com/projects/47781-hobo-at-work-the-rai...
>
> Please feel to post suggestions, edits, etc. from 1) the first version
> and 2) what you will see soon in the draft editions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Owen

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to