One was for tutorials and the other for reference, for looking "Under the
Hood" :-)

At the beginning there was one book, with a single chapter at the end
containing all of what now comprises "Hobo at Work".

I am all for merging them again, since we are no longer moving from Mac
Pages to Mac Word 2008, and then Word 2007. :-)

-Owen

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Domizio Demichelis <[email protected]>wrote:

> as it really is reference material that would have been at the end of
>> "Rapid Rails"
>>
>
> What is "reference material"? I mean, what is the difference between the
> books, and why 2 instead of 1?
>
> May be it's just me, but there is a noticeable overlapping, and TBH I never
> fully understand the criterion used to separate the 2 contents.
>
> If we have 2 books, I would expect one for theory and one for practice, or
> one for manual and another for tutorial, or one for basic and another for
> advanced techniques... I mean someting easy to distinguish at a glance. That
> would be useful also for searching what you need: if there is just a vague
> concept, I think it might be better to stick all in one single well
> organized book.
>
> ciao
> dd
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<hobousers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
>



-- 


- Owen

Owen Dall, Chief Systems Architect
Barquin International
www.barquin.com
Cell: 410-991-0811

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to