Hi,

When I use EmitTeX.print_theories_as_tex_doc to export theories into TeX
documents, if the target TeX files already exist, the command reports HOL_ERR:

File ../papers/references already exists.
Exception-
   HOL_ERR
     {message = "File exists", origin_function = "failwith",
      origin_structure = "??"} raised

This doesn’t make any sense, I think, as other commands like DB.html_theory ()
does allow overwriting files.

Is there any hidden option that allows me to call
EmitTeX.print_theories_as_tex_doc without deleting existing files first?

Regards,

Chun Tian