I take it there's nothing in the CL area that used to be something like
/usr/groups/hvg ?

Michael

On 2/4/18, 08:41, "Konrad Slind" <konrad.sl...@gmail.com> wrote:

    The proofs might still run. I'd be keen to help get them going, if
    they can be dug up. After Tamarack, Brian Graham verified a
    hardware-level SECD machine while a student of Graham Birtwistle.
    Perhaps they have running versions of those proofs.

    Konrad

    On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 4:39 AM, Lawrence Paulson <l...@cam.ac.uk> wrote:
    > In 1983, using LCF_LSM, Mike verified his computer with the comment “The
entire specification and verification described here took several months, but
this includes some extending and debugging of LCF_LSM … it would take me two to
four weeks to do another similar exercise now. The complete proof requires
several hours CPU time on a 2 megabyte Vax/750.”

    > Jeff Joyce verified several versions of this computer (which he called
Tamarack) using HOL. Do any of these proofs still run? I wonder how long it
takes now?