Hello Howard,

Thank you very much for the summary of messages.

A comment on item 12:
12.  Prefix stability?

SC>  I expect that 'Prefix Stability' is a requirement at home or small
offices. Without prefix stability some of the applications will suddenly break
when the old prefix expires and the new prefix becomes effective.

And question to the wg:

8.      Support for multiple upstream networks is a requirement.

g.      Source address selection is out of scope.  And should be solved by
rfc3484, with longest prefix match (whether ULA or walled garden).  Choosing
which address to use to look up the destination address is out of scope.

SC>  Is the expectation from homenet wg that all hosts will implement RFC 3484 ?

Do the current home IPv6 host products support  RFC 3484 ? [ I don't think so ]
 So the host implementation change should be required if a host has to support
multiple prefixes or I might be missing something?

Thanks,

-Samita