On Aug 28, 2012, at 17:42 , Mark Andrews <ma...@isc.org> wrote:

> Repeat until you have the entire 128 bits for all registered nodes in the /48.

You shouldn't expect to get the temporary addresses.  Only the persistent ones,
and some nodes-- particularly the ones that host only clients and no services--
should neither be listening at persistent addresses, nor advertising pointers
to their persistent addresses in ip6.arpa.

I'm not terribly exercised about the other kinds of nodes.  The problem of
globally reachable servers being findable by iterating the ip6.arpa reverse
domain name system doesn't seem very pressing to me.  Sounds like a feature not
an error.

--james