On 08.05.2013 11:27, Markus Stenberg wrote:

That's underlying problem with both dnsmasq and odhcp6c forked changes - we use
IOS-specific prefix class option # that is NOT from IANA, and I'd rather not
see it in wide use for obvious reasons.

And as a general point on odhcp6c front, I think a better method of expressing
'extra prefix-specificoptions' should be found than just adding more entries to
the CSV list of ENV_PREFIXES. In my experience, long lists of CSV-style entries
become rather awkward to handle if you want to be futureproof; key=value within
(or something else) is much better.
Yes, I agree. Feel free to do that for the prefix class. I guess I will eventually do that for the prefix exclusion feature as well.