I hereby request of the chairs of this working group that they cancel
any planned presentations at the upcoming meeting, and instead require
of the group that they actually bring in their own router from
anything off this list:

http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/

and there be, say, 5 ethernet separate ports with dedicated dhcpv6 pd
availability of a range from a /48 to a /60 - to somewhat test source
specific routing, prefix distribution, etc -

and that you all spend a few hours devouring the dogfood, instead of
reviewing documentation.

That sort of plugfest would get the known users of things like hnetd
up from 2 to at least 50, and I would hope that the increased
operational experience from the ensuing chaos twould be of benefit for
setting future directions of the wg.

Sincerely,

Rube Goldberg