On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Gert Doering <g...@space.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 05:14:47PM -0800, Dave Taht wrote:
>> That sort of plugfest would get the known users of things like hnetd
>> up from 2 to at least 50, and I would hope that the increased
>> operational experience from the ensuing chaos twould be of benefit for
>> setting future directions of the wg.
>
> I very much like that idea.
>
> (Unfortunately, I won't be at the IETF meeting, but I am one of those few
> that have actually deployed hnetd/HNCP before :) so I claim sufficient
> experience)

Since there is no interest in this working group in actually testing
it's own effluent, in what exists as running code so far, and prefers
instead to re-raise old debates, and come up with unworkable
alternatives, and otherwise waste my time - and openwrt chaos calmer
is going freeze in a month or two and there is plenty of real work to
do on that that can actually make a difference -

I am unsubscribing from this list. With great joy.

I am pretty sure, that if I ever choose to come back, you will still
be circulating ideas around and around the drain.

I'm off to go fix wifi now. If you need to reach me, you can find me
on the bloat or cerowrt-devel lists. I don't generally respond to
private email.

--
Dave Täht
Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb