Fully agree with Brian, Juliusz and the various others - there needs to
be a mandatory routing protocol, but there's no need at all for HNCP
need to reference the actual protocol.  The HNCP *protocol* works fine
whatever routing protocol is chosen.  The router as a whole doesn't.  It
simply means that implementing this single HNCP draft is not enough to
get a full homenet router.  But:
  -- there is *no* claim that the HNCP draft *alone* gets you a full
         homenet router! --
There simply needs to be another document that completes the picture.
But there is no point in holding up HNCP for that document.

-David