On Jul 28, 2015, at 2:58 AM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> The former is obvious but I'm not sure that any case has been made to require
> MPVDs in the basic Homenet model. There are no references to the MIF WG or its
> documents in the Homenet architecture RFC.

Since MPVDs are implemented on hosts, and informed by information distributed
in RAs and/or via DHCP, Homenet should already support MPVDs to some extent.
There are some issues with how Homenet would distribute the MPVD DHCP options,
most of which would apply to other container options, and we have a group of
people looking into that now.  Assuming we can resolve those issues to
everyone's satisfaction, Homenet will support MPVDs with no additional
complexity in the Homenet protocols.

Margaret