> - DHCPv6 (ha ha! but at least it is simple in this case)

I've received a few queries about this by private mail, some of which
indicate there is some confusion, so please let me clarify.

DHCPv6 has two modes of operation.  Stateless DHCPv6 is a fine protocol
for propagating static configuration to hosts, and must be used in
combination with SLAAC.  Stateful DHCPv6 is a misguided attempt at
carrying over the limitations of IPv4 into the IPv6 world.

Shncpd will speak stateless DHCPv6 as soon as I feel like having another
hacking spree.  Shncpd will never learn stateful DHCPv6, et vos larmes n'y
pourront rien changer.

-- Juliusz