We are planning to ramp up testing of that codebase again as we move
the new cake aqm qdisc into a major test phase[1]. It will be handy as
we try to create test scenarios to not have to deal with the
renumbering directly.

I sure hope that the dns integration is more solid than it was last
time we tried it, tho.

And everybody knows that my opinion is that if you are a member of
this working group, and not tested that code, that you should just
stay home, play with it, and save your company the airfare and hotel
expense.

But I will try not to be too grumpy about it, since I'm saving on
airfare myself to go buy some more test gear for make-wifi-fast.

Dave Täht
I just lost five years of my life to making wifi better. And, now...
the FCC wants to make my work illegal for people to install.
https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi

[1] http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/codel/wiki/CakeTechnical