Hi Lizhong,

Thank you very much for doing this review on such short notice.

I have updated my ballot to request that the draft include a section about
considerations
for selecting a hash function and the bits to use - so as to make the
probability of
a network hash or node hash collision low enough to be acceptable.

Thanks,
Alia