Ralph Droms <rdroms.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> Ted - has the operation of .homenet, as described in
    >> draft-ietf-homenet-dot-03, been demonstrated?

    > Specifically, has the ability to validate queries to .homenet been
    > demonstrated with a simulated root zone including the entry for
    > .homenet, properly configured recursive resolvers and properly
    > configured clients (having received a list of the local recursive
    > resolvers through DHCP or ND)?

Are you asking this is in the context of a recursive resolver that speaks
homenet (mDNS, etc.), or one that has no knowledge of .homenet.?

I note in the IANA considerations that the root will have an insecure
delegation to a blackhole server.  So I think the simulation above would
need to do that as well.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-