Yup, Adam Roach caught that as well and the document will be updated with
some new text:

        This section specifies considerations for systems involved in domain
name resolution
        when resolving queries for names ending with '.home.arpa.'.  Each
item in this section
        addresses some aspect of the DNS or the process of resolving domain
names that would be
        affected by this special use allocation.  Detailed explanations of
these items can be
        found in <xref target="RFC6761"/>, Section 5.