On 11/8/18 11:52 PM, Markus Stenberg wrote:
On 09.11.2018, at 9.48, Ted Lemon <mel...@fugue.com> wrote:
My edge router is an Ubuntu machine. I haven’t been able to get Marcus’ HNCP
daemon to build there. It’s possible that that has changed since I last tried
it, but that was what stopped me last time.
It built fine on Debian/Ubuntu last I tried it (late 2016 so my guess is Debian
8 + Ubuntu 14.04 LTS), but obviously you need the dependencies (libubox, cmake,
etc).

Since that I have moved back to IPv4 ISP and my motivation and therefore time
for that particular hobby project died.

Pull requests accepted ;-)

This is why G*d invented chef/puppet/ansible :)

Readme's are good too.

Mike