A local music shop has a Yamaha 110M (if I remember correctly) for sale. I've never
seen or played one of these before  and didn't have time yesterday to stop and have a
blow on it. They told me it was a student model and it certainly had an adjustable
thumb paddle and what looked like a fairly small sized bell (under all the plastic!).

I do happen to have a student looking for an instrument at the moment but I'd rather
not recommend anything without knowing more about it(although I love my own Yammy
668N). Does anyone have any experience with one of these and would mind offering their
thoughts/opinions? Obviously we'll both try it out first but a little more background
info. would be very useful too!

Thanks in anticipation...
Chris Williamson