In a message dated 11/24/2002 2:56:36 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I know how much I pay for the valve section without the slides

True, I pay over $1000 for a Meinlschmidt valve section. But if one checks
the price list in the Holton parts catalogue, the price for one rotor
assemble and casing is $100 dealer cost or $50 to make. A Farkas bell, dealer
cost is about $250, or $125 to make.So on down the line.

Wes (giving out more retail info than I should be) Hatch