All:

Carlberg lives in the town of Colima in the state of Colima (smallest
state in Mexico I believe) and the quake was centered 30 miles S/SE of the
coastal town of Manzanillo, which is VERY close Colima!  Let us all hope
that all is well with him, and that what we don't know is because of
problems with communications.

Dave