[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Which Broadway musical quotes Siegfried's Horn Call?

Don't know, but I know that a mate of mine turned up to a theatre in
Liverpool to play background music to some play (after a couple of weeks on holiday
during which he hadn't played a note on his horn)  expecting an easy night, and
found that there was a scene in which some horn-helmeted woman bounded onto
the stage whilst he did his damndest to play the complete Siegfried horn call.

I once turned up to what the fixer called "A Viennese Evening - all oom-pah
pah - nothing in it" to find that amongst the oom-pah-pahs they had programmed
Mozart 29.

(This was, by the way, for the same un-named orchestra of which I spoke
earlier.)

All the best,

Lawrence

http://lawrenceyates.co.uk