From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of kerri c davies
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 1:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hornlist] Re: Horn testing

Dear List,

Whoever tested all those horns as a living in the factory... that's
soooooo awesome!!! If I never make it in this business, I'll do that, I
will. Oh, and what do they do with the rejects? Do they melt them down
and start all over, or does all that nickel and brass go to waste? How
many (ratio) do not pass the test? WHat kinds of tests do they have to
pass?
                Brittany
set your options at
http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/hans.pizka%40t-online.de