Just thought I pass along this information on this interesting website for
inform                   ation about the arts in New York City.  The reviews
change daily and there is always interesting news and views.

<Dear Friends and Colleagues:

"About Last Night," my on-line diary of the arts in New York, is
beginning its fourth week of daily postings. Here's the address:

http://www.terryteachout.com.

If you haven't visited yet, please do. You'll find up-to-the-minute
commentary about all the arts--music, dance, theater, painting and
sculpture, books, film and TV, high, medium, and low--plus links to
dozens of other arts-related sites of all kinds.

If you've already visited "About Last Night," thanks for coming...and
please tell your friends.

I'd like to make www.terryteachout.com the first stop on the Web for
art lovers. You can help. Spread the word....everbest t>